Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Three Stories to "Floor" You With...

1. Last night Jon once again discovered the joys of nail polish, when he painted the town red. Well, my bedroom anyway. The remaining reminders of that brush with fate are red drops and smears on my bathroom carpet.

2. While in the other room this morning, I heard this odd hissing sound. Hoping it wasn't a pipe, I rushed into the kitchen to find Jon greasing the floor with Pam oil spray. I guess he just wanted the floor to really shine for mommy, such a sweet boy.

3. Have you ever used Red Wine Vinegar in your cooking? I haven't yet, but Jon did season the carpet with it this morning. The sweet and tangy bouquet still fills my house now.

Now if I could just cook on the floor, Jon could be my in-house chef.

1 comment:

JNJIMallonFamilyBlog said...

Sounds like Jon is your trouble maker!!