Monday, March 16, 2009

A Private Moment...

I have no interest in debating personal opinions, medical science, or biblical truths on this blog. I just want to enjoy writing funny little tidbits about my life. Unfortunately, I have hit a sensitive "spot" with some of the male population with one of my blog posts. I have since "removed" that blog and the offence that it incurred. People who do not like what I write are welcome not to read it.

Ah, but I digress....

I am going to be making my blog private. I would like to invite those who would like to continue to read my blog to email me at anorythia@gmail.com

This is an open invitation to those who know me, and who actually care about my funny little stories. If you happened upon my blog or your a friend of a friend, and you just enjoy reading it, you are also welcome. If you are some stranger searching the Internet looking for someone to harass, go find someone else to bother. Or better yet, get a job.

3 comments:

The Phillips Place said...

It makes me sad that someone thought their time was well-spent harassing you...

And of course, I want in on the blog!!! :)

Debbie said...

I tried emailing your address, but it didn't work. Please invite me into your blog!

SoCalKat said...

What about cyberstalkers, perverts and others who have nothing better to do than to get on their uneducated soapbox and rant? Are they invited? No? Are they watching me now?!? CREEPY PEOPLE!!!