Monday, March 2, 2009

Ah,...But Could He Climb Mt. Everest...

A little background...
In preparation of the twins leaving their cribs (months away, but I always like to plan ahead), I changed all the bedding arrangements. I turned Eddie and Jon's twin beds into bunk beds (they're cool that way), and turned the ladder side to the wall since we aren't planning on using the top bunk yet. And I moved Katie's (formerly Eddie's) bunk bed into the boys room for Jon (this one turns upside down and becomes a regular twin close to the floor). I then moved our spare full size bed into the girls room because Katie has this grand wish to share a bed with her sisters (we'll see how long that lasts).

Ok, now that you know what kind of beds are in each room...
Somehow, Jon has scaled the wooden bunk bed in the boys room. I have yet to see how he does this since the ladder is pressed against the wall, but I have caught him up there twice now. He was so proud of himself, that I'm sure it came as quite a shock to get in trouble for it. He was grinning from ear to ear, well until I took him down that is.

No comments: