Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ah, Dyson, I knew it Well....

Do you have a Dyson vacuum? I do. And oh how I love that yellow bundle of cleaning power.
I bought it when Joe and I got married three years ago, and it has been a wonderful companion since then. Imagine if I had to pick crumbs out of the carpet on my hands and knees....or if I had to use a broom for the kitchen floor....but no, my Dyson does it for me. Oh what a friend it has been. Sacrificing on my behalf to secure a cleaner environment. Sniff...

The new puppy, Luc, chewed through the cord last night....Sniff....

1 comment:

The Phillips Place said...

Oooh if you can't repair it and need a new one, have I got a vacuum for you!!! I can't stop singing the praises of my Oreck XL... at the risk of sounding like a dork :).

But really. It's AWESOME. I have had it for over 3 years now and it's still going strong. They are more expensive than the Dysons, but so wonderful. This thing has handled new carpet in 3 houses! We're talking the cheap carpet that lints continuously. Millions of animal crackers, cheerios, polly pocket shoes... :). It's a true champ.

And even better? It comes with a 21 YEAR WARRANTY! Before we bought the Oreck, we were buying a new vacuum each move, and even when you buy a cheap one, it adds up. This one has been terrific, and more than worth the money!

And that's my two cents :).