Monday, March 23, 2009

Justice, or Getting What You Deserve...

Anyone who has talked to my mother has probably heard the story about the time David (my brother) and I used nail polish to paint my mother's bedroom. It is quite an amusing tale, so if you haven't heard it yet, you should. But not today, and not on this post.

I suppose most of you have at one time or another also heard someone say something like, "just wait until you have kids..." or "I hope you have one just like you..."

These comments are usually said after some sort of crazy childhood behavior is witnessed.

Returning to my first paragraph, about the nail polish story...

My just desserts arrived this morning, when Jon my cute and ever busy toddler painted my kitchen with nail polish.

Now I think I got off easy because most everything in the kitchen is cleanable, but I'm pretty sure it still counts.

So here's to you mom, the sins of the daughter have now been past on to the son.

No comments: