Tuesday, March 2, 2010

On Your Mark...Get Set...

Here we are again, in the third and final installment of this pregnancy. I have to say that this has been my fastest pregnancy yet. For some reason, I just don't have time to think about the passing days and hours. For me, it's weeks that turn into months, and now I am racing toward the finish line! I'm starting to think that I might not have everything ready in time for Sam's arrival. I know that's hard to believe, this being my sixth child, but I haven't even set up a crib yet, nor have I decided where to put it. The other day I realized that I hadn't purchased a "coming home" outfit for him yet. The good news is that I have 2+ months left to get ready. The bad news is that I can't see myself being any less busy between now and then. lol
So with that being said, I guess I better just...


GO!

2 comments:

SoCalKat said...

Would highly recommend NOT playing computer games like WOW on a laptop... unless of course you want to overheat and blow your motherboard! Not to mention the video card... Laptops are not made like desktops...

Rebecca said...

lol! I don't have time to play WOW. And I don't think Joe would want to play it on my laptop. I think it was the "test" of whether the laptop was good enough to play it. lol But thanks for the imput:)