Monday, March 1, 2010

The Laptop...

So for a little while now I have been wishing for a laptop. It's a very rare thing for me to actually agree to spend money on something so frivolous, but since we did our taxes and had a little extra money after paying off some bills, I went ahead and got one. The cool thing is that I got one that was cheap, (which makes me happy) and one that works well (which Joe likes). That's my non-computer lingo that means that it was a, and I quote, "smokin' deal". I'm very thankful that my husband knows something about what a GB is and why a duel processor is good. And the most important thing? Turns out it can play WOW. Yeah ok, maybe that's not the most important thing, but my dad wanted to know, and my husband had to find out.


And yes, I'm using it right now to write this post...

No comments: