Friday, October 17, 2008

The Water Heater...

So yesterday morning I had a cold shower at 5am. Not fun I can assure you. I figured that my water heater was broken, and that it was just one of those things that happens when you own your own home (well, I think the bank owns the home, but they don't care about the water heater).
In any case, I was wrong. The water heater works just fine. And how did I find out that it works just fine? Well...

I had to give Jon a 20 minute shower last night. Why, you ask? Well, because the Poison Control Man said to. Why did I call Poison Control? Because Jon had covered himself in body lotion. He had rubbed it on every inch of skin, put it in his ears, up his nose, in his mouth, and had started to scream when he rubbed it in his eyes. Yeah. Fun times, huh? So I put him in the kitchen sink and rinsed, called Poison Control, and took him up to shower. Oh, yeah, did I mention that he had a dirty diaper? You can imagine my surprise when I started to strip him in the bathroom (which has carpet) and found an unexpected gift. This resulted in getting a "dirty" bathroom floor (don't ask).
But all in all, not a bad evening if you look at the positive...

I had a hot shower this morning at 5am.

2 comments:

Grey Magistrate said...

Remember when Eddie discovered the Comet and spread it all around the bedroom and in his hair? Ah, happy memories...

Rebecca said...

They say history repeats itself.