Sunday, November 30, 2008

They Came, They Saw, They Went Home...

My parents arrived late Monday night and stayed through Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful visit, celebrating Thanksgiving, my dad's birthday (undisclosed age), and Eddie's 8th birthday. It all passed too quickly, as they had to leave on Friday. I'm not embarrassed to say that I adore my parents, even if and when they drive me nuts. I truly believe myself blessed to have been raised by them, imperfect that they may be. So Mom and Dad, Thanks for stopping by, I'm looking forward to being nuts again soon.

Also, I had an absolutely lovely visit from my friend Katharyn over the weekend. She arrived after my parents left, and stayed through Sunday. Thanks Kat! It was very refreshing to have some girl time.

Oh, and thank you Lana for stopping by earlier this month, it really brightened my day!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Aww, I'm glad it went well! Are you ready for some other crazy relatives to visit you on the 26th?? Hannah is sooooo excited, btw!

Rebecca said...

Hannah's excited?!?! I'm Excited!!!!

SoCalKat said...

No prob bob.