Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Quizzes...

Ok, so some of you out there may be wondering about the addition of the quiz to my blog. As much as I like to keep suspense going (what little there might be), I've decided to explain why the quiz is there, and also, more importantly, to give the correct answers to the quizzes.
So the quiz exists because I figured out how to put one in my blog. Yep, that's it. Not that exciting.
As a secondary reason to leave it, I decided it would be nice if people would vote so that I'd know that you're reading my blog. When I read other people's blogs, I don't always have something to say, so here is your chance to leave your footprint on mine without having to be witty.
So please vote, even if you have no clue what the answer is. Guessing is fun.

Last week's Quiz: In Mr Smith Goes To Washington, what was the name of the Dam?

Answer: Willow Creek

No comments: