Sunday, August 10, 2008

Good Cop, Bad Cop...

Ok, so Joe and I were just arriving in the Walmart parking lot, when I saw a sign that said "Kittens". I, of course, remarked that I saw the sign, and Joe, jokingly asked if I wanted one. So I told him I just wanted to look. Just a look right? I knew Joe would say we couldn't get one, so I felt safe looking, and maybe even begging a little. I knew the answer would be no.
I guess I forgot to read the script today, because it turns out that I was suppose to be the bad cop. So there we were in Walmart, buying cat supplies for the "one" kitten, and I said, "I'm going to ask you a question and you need to say no. Do you want to get both of them"?
"No" Joe answered. Only he really didn't mean it, and I knew he didn't mean it because I can read him like the Sunday paper! Not only did Joe want to get one, he wanted two!
The only problem I have now is what to name them.

2 comments:

Just Us said...

So let me make sure i have this right....5 kids, 1 dog and 2 cats?! LOL Good luck! I know you will think of 2 great names!

Jenny said...

Wow that's a full house!