Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Why I love my daughter more each and everyday...

Katie says the cutest things that make me want to smile and hug her silly. Here is an example, the conversation went something like this...
"Where's Eddie, is he playing on the computer?" I ask.
"He's suppose to play with me now." Katie answers in a very matter of fact tone.
"Eddie can play the computer now, because I'm going to take you and the twins shopping with me." I replied
"Mommy, don't you remember, that you're not suppose to tell me that because I get too excited?" Katie states in a very dramatic, excited sort of way.
She continued to reminisce for the next 2 minutes about all the other times I have made her excited with similar news.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I know we're not related by blood, but that's my niece!!! What girl can't resist a little shopping?