Sunday, May 25, 2008

Whatever happened to writing something everyday...?

What has happened since "Banana Bread"...

1. Thursday night-Joe arrived late.
2. Friday-spent with Joe doing errands (we both love to talk, so driving and shopping work well as "communication time").
3. Saturday-Bible study lunch with my mother. Birthday party for Katie. And best of all, picking out paint colors for the walls in my new house (Yeah!).
4. Sunday morning before church included-making breakfast, cutting Eddie and Jon's hair, bathing the twins, making sure everyone was ready to go including myself.
5. Sunday at church included-the twins being baptized, in which they both cried. Along with becoming members again, and having our picture taken for the directory.
6. Sunday afternoon included-Having David (my brother) over for a BBQ, and having a wonderful time with his family.
7. Sunday evening included-relaxing after a very busy day. And of course, updating my blog.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

So glad you updated! Loved seeing you guys today! (love my *super powers* in telling the twins apart...)

Rebecca said...

LOL...Jenny to the rescue!