Thursday, September 15, 2011

One in the Hand, is Worth Two in the Bush...

Or so I've heard.
Well, in my hand I hold a little picture of a new little Baby. Though only a gray image of an ultrasound I had yesterday, I am still in awe of my new little friend. After sending one back to God earlier this year, I was unprepared for the feelings of relief I felt after seeing and hearing the baby's heart beating. Life is precious no matter how small or how young or how unreachable.
At nine, almost ten weeks, I am due to deliver on Uncle Sam's favorite day...Tax Day (although I don't plan on naming the baby Sam).
I am thinking about naming him or her "Ricky" or "Bessie", but I will have to get Joe's thoughts on the matter.
So I guess we will have to wait and see...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's amazing! Huge congratulations to you and your family! I have Hannah's baby's heartbeat on my iPod. I love hearing it. :)