Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Learn Something New Everyday...

Sammy decided to take off his diaper while "napping" in his crib today. This is a first for him, and as much as I'd like to applaud his ingenuity and learning curve, what he removed was stinky and very messy. Although I have had to deal with this kind of mess before with the twins, the difference here was that he didn't like the mess he had made. He seemed quite upset about the whole thing before and after clean up. The worst having to do with his favorite blanket now needing a wash, and therefore out of his tender grasp.

1 comment:

SoCalKat said...

Speaking of learning something... I just got sequestered into the "stalker" section of your blog. Although I have no idea how I got there, there I am, and it seems almost fitting...