Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lucky Number Seven...

So last week I discovered that I am expecting baby #7! This is of course very exciting news in our house, and Eddie and Katie are already speculating on whether it will be a boy, girl, or twins (you have to think of twins once you've had a pair).
Eddie likes the idea of adding another girl, due to the boy-girl pattern (he really likes patterns and systems).
Yesterday, per Katie's request, she and I looked at a baby name book together for about 5 minutes (I think the quantity of names available was a little overwhelming).
Jon thinks we should name the baby "Jeep Cracklelarry". Yeah, not quite what I had in mind.
And so far the only response I have gotten from the twins is Ellie looking at my tummy and Maggie saying "no" when they were told that there was a baby in mommy's tummy.
Sammy just smiled, although that might have been because it tickled when I whispered it in his ear.
Looks like it's going to be a very busy 8 months, and another November baby!

3 comments:

The Phillips Place said...

Oh my goodness- CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a blessing! So excited for you all :).

Grey Magistrate said...

Add one more vote for "Jeep"!

Lee said...

of course your Mom called me right away!
You are doing so much of the same things I did. Good for you, baking cookies with your child on a school morning! Putting down the plastic and economizing pays off in the long run too.
Very proud of you, niece!
PS I think Cracklelarry has a ring to it...