Monday, April 11, 2011

An Unexpected Email...

Today I woke up and checked my email (something of a routine for me since I got an Ipod). I almost overlooked an email that was sure to be spam. But for some reason I decided to open it and take a look anyway. To my surprise it was a legitimate note from someone I had met over bananas in Sprouts a few months back. She had tracked me down via a comment I had said about a meet-up group I used to attend. Contacting the meet-up leader, she was able to procure my email. And then with the courage of a lion, she sent me an email hoping that I was the one she had bantered over bananas with. Yes! It was me! And I remembered it too (I'm not always at my best while shopping with the kids). So now we are attempting to arrange a get together. I guess you just never know. The people you were polite to yesterday, may be the friends you spend time with tomorrow.

No comments: