Thursday, September 4, 2008

Life in the Fast Lane, or at least the constantly moving one...

It has been challenging to find time to blog. I have been teaching 2nd grade and Kindergarten, hugging a toddler and two babies, and trying to keep up with the house work. I've been a bit busy.
However, I have discovered that I like having a full life. At the end of everyday, I just don't have the energy to think up some utterly fabulous blog, and my ego doesn't want me to write a low caliber one. After years of struggling to write English papers, I finally feel like I could write anything. I can't, but it's nice to feel like I could.
So here is my less then humble try at a blog that is not too remarkable, but at least it exists.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

It's a humble existence but a good one!